Totu Wireless Bluetooth Stereo Sweat Proof Headphones with Microphone
It’s always nice to have your music with you wherever you go isn’t it? Whether it is just hanging around with your family or friends, commuting to work or maybe when you are working out. And as we all know with technological advancements headphones have improved so much and gone are the days of heavy wired headphones.
So are you looking for the best Bluetooth headphones? You might have heard about the Totu Bluetooth Wireless Headphones. It is the best and the most inexpensive solution for on the go music and entertainment.
- It offers the best quality guarantee and noise cancellation helps you to enjoy a clear sound in a noisy situation
- It has an advanced technology and a 4.0 Bluetooth with Apt-X tech it ensures clear speech and high sound reproduction stereo system music within 10 meters. Also, ear buds are protected against sweat during exercise and running with the Invisible Nano-coating technology
- It is very simple to access, as the simple user interface on one of the earphones helps in play/pause, adjusting the volume, answering/hanging calls and selecting songs very easily
- It also offers lifetime warranty
- The background or grey noise doesn’t become an issue due to the APT-X tech audio and noise cancellation feature. They do a great job in keeping out any sounds
- You can, with a click of a button, accept the call, automatically pause your music, and speak directly through them due to the integrated microphone and full wireless freedom
- Due to the internalized rechargeable battery, the headphone offers a standby time up to 150 hours and constant listening for up to 4-6 hours. Also, a micro USB cable is also included which fully charges them in around 90 minutes. This is quite efficient.
- Voice Prompts: the voice prompts are a little bit annoying. When you advance the song in your playlist, it says the next song and it says the previous song when going backwards. Instead of this voice prompt it is better to perhaps signal it with a simple sound.
- Build Quality: the overall build quality of the headphones is great. However, the power button is a little hard to press and seems a little weak
- Size: the inserts might seem big for some ears and the cord tends to get stuck a lot which in turn pulls the bud out of the ear.
- Other: the mic doesn’t seem to work very well and the volume adjustment is not very adjustable either.
The Totu Bluetooth Headphones Right out of the box, come with a partially charged battery so you can set them up and start using them immediately. You will need a Bluetooth enabled audio source, for example, an MP3 player, smartphone, tablet or another device.
At first you have to press the small power button which is located on the outside of the right ear. After doing this, you will see that it will respond a blinking blue-red light which is confirmation that it’s in pairing mode. Now you will have to power up your audio source and go to the settings and find the Bluetooth connections available.
Then you will see something like Totu headphones or something similar shows-up. Once you click on it, you will be connected. You might have to enter a password depending on your device. Enter the password and you are ready to go!
The Totu Wireless Bluetooth Headphones and the TOTU BT-2 Bluetooth Headphones are quite similar as they both use advanced APTX sound. However, the only difference is in the size of the ear buds. Many people had issues with The Totu Wireless Bluetooth Headphones as the inserts were sometimes big for some ears and due to the cord getting stuck the bud would fall out of the ear.
However, this problem has been solved in the newest TOTU BT-2 Bluetooth Headphones. They have also included three different sizes of ear tips for example small, medium and large so you should be able to get a secure fit. Also, the battery on a full 1.5-hour charge has 160 hours of standby time as compared to The Totu Wireless Bluetooth Headphones’ 150 hours’ standby time.
You can say that overall TOTU BT-2 Bluetooth Headphones are much better than the Totu wireless Bluetooth Headphones. However, they are expensive. On the other hand, the Totu wirelesses Bluetooth Headphones are very good quality headphones and is more budget friendly. So if don’t want to spend much money but still get high-quality product go for The Totu Wireless Bluetooth Headphones.
The Totu Bluetooth Headphones with its quality APT-X sound and noise cancellation offers an amazing and superb sound clarity along with a nice effect of deep bass. This is as long as you find a proper fit. These wireless headphones are a universally compatible option that works well with any Bluetooth connected device. It is a great investment for all those who are looking for full wireless and high-quality sound at a reasonable price.